YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE.
The ability to make free and informed individual decisions is a way of life in Australia. It’s a reason we’re called the lucky country. It’s logical then to have choices when it comes to investing. Our role at WAI Group is to assist you by providing 360-degree advice and guidance when developing an investment strategy tailored to your investment risk profile.
With WAI Group, we have a range of investment choices:
- Property investment
- Investing in your super
- Managing investment risk.
The first step is to establish a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Please realise you don’t need to be an SMSF expert, that’s our role. WAI Group will structure your SMSF to suit your investment needs where we’ll do it once, and do it right. We hear all sorts of horror stories where SMSFs have been set up poorly, the net effect of this being wasted time, money and opportunity for you. WAI Group establishes SMSFs with a set of very clear goals in mind, where there is a proper understanding of what the SMSF’s purpose is. That way, it’s done once, and done right.
While we’re discussing SMSFs, here are ten typical reasons why people set them up:
1. To include the family
2. To take control over your retirement destiny
3. To achieve greater choice for retirement investment decisions
4. The ability to transfer current investment assets into an SMSF
5. The ability to buy property and lease it back on commercial terms
6. To leverage super through gearing (e.g. instalment warrant/s)
7. To achieve specific estate planning needs
8. To have greater flexibility in how and when you take benefits in retirement
9. To have greater control of the tax management on your fund investments
10. To run reserving strategies as part of an intergenerational wealth transfer.
We welcome you to contact us with questions, queries or scenarios for investment strategies, and look forward to meeting you to discuss.